Job Description Summary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accountant reporting to the Nordic Finance Manager. Being part of a team of 5 you will be responsible for monthly and annual accounts, handling income declarations and account reconciliations. Besides these you will be handling VAT and tax issues in collaboration with tax experts and supporting shared service centers (SSC) in other countries, such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, intercompany, etc. Next to the daily activities, you will be also participating in the development of processes, routines, and systems in finance.
Educated to a degree level in accounting or finance you should have at least 4 years of relevant experience preferably with a background in auditing. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge within SWGAAP and USGAAP. You should feel confident with the year-end closing process and can independently prepare annual financial statements and annual reports and have experience of this from larger companies.
Furthermore you have the following important qualifications and characteristics:
- Good skills in Excel and MS Office
- Fluent English and Swedish in speech and writing
- Accurate and detail-oriented with the ability to work towards deadlines
- Accustomed to quickly getting acquainted with new tasks
- Communicative and comfortable working in close collaboration with colleagues and external stakeholders around the world.
- Experience from working in the Nordics (Norway, Denmark, Finland, Sweden)
- Good knowledge of systems (SAP, BPC) and integration processes
You are offered a workplace with a fun drive, a positive spirit and a solution-oriented appearance where you can continue your professional development and contribute to the medical industry.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience?
Join our talent community here: www.emea.jobs.bd.com
Primary Work LocationSWE Stockholm - Marieviksgatan
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick