Business analyst MMS and Price & Tender
Job Description SummaryBecton, Dickinson & Company (BD) has a position for a Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst is a key member of the Business Unit in the Nordic region.
The position will play a major contributor to the effectiveness of the business by transforming data available from the market or internally into valuable information to support our sales and marketing strategies. Production of accurate financial, customer and market data and analysis for effective commercial decision making as well as price and profitability analysis across the region also including competitors’ financial strategies.
The Business Analyst is responsible to support both the Nordic MMS Sales and Marketing team and Price and Tender team although reporting to the Nordic Country Business leader of MMS.
For the first 6-12 months in the role, 50% of the resource is allocated to support of Nordic Price and Tender team with SalesForce.com contract management. Moving forward, this resource allocation will be assigned to Business Analyst support of one of the other Business Units in the Nordics.
In this position there will be a dotted line to the Nordics Operations Leader.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Market and Business Performance
- Provide and share on a monthly basis KPIs and sales/business performance analysis by: (Metrics; such as units, ausp, revenue or any other level)
- Statistic per; Country, Sales region, Sales rep, Customer, Distributor
- WD5 comments
- Tender support
- Market segmentation; Won and lost tender/main contracts; Tender analytics
- Perform profitability analysis by product/segment on ad hoc basis
- Monthly follow up of individual and team incentive plans for sales reps and other MPS and infusion associates
- Provide to the Nordic Business Units data analysis on ad hoc basis
- Identify business trends and monitor business performance based on external and internal data
- Organize periodic reviews with Business Unit Nordic Management team to share Market and Business trends as well as performance
- Attendance on performance calls and potentially business reviews when needed
Budget and Forecast
- Provide support to forecast and Budget process review by identifying and sharing business and market trends
- Scenario preparation on unit/ausp level for strategic decision making
- Prepare and enter Budget and Forecast into system (BPC) on item number level including calendarization
- Analyse forecast on a quarterly basis and facilitate session with the Business units Nordic Leadership Team to review numbers and trends
- Update on item level based on sales managers need upon request
- Support in the preparation of strategic planning (ASR Annual Strategic Review)
- Capture and track category of share for the Business Units
- Mapping market opportunities
- Generate reports around competitive intelligence and analytics
- Price and profitability analysis
- Leverage and implement best practices
- For the Price & Tender role, organizing and keeping track of cross-business contracts
Jos Specific Skill Requirements
We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record in a Business Analyst role. You should be educated to degree level and have preferably a BS/BA or MA Degree in Finance or related field. The ideal candidate will have strong Financial, Strategic Thinking and Analytical skills. Having fluent Swedish and English knowledge is a must to this role.
You should have the capability to extract and interpret data from financial systems. Excellent IT skills are a must; you should have a good understanding of BI tools (i.e.Power BI, Qlickview and other) and Tableau knowledge.We are looking for a candidate with a high level of flexibility and adaptability in changing and complex environments. You should be a team player who is also able to operate independently and without close supervision; in addition you should have good presentation and communication skills.
Any previous experiences within marketing analytics are desired; previous experience from the healthcare and or medical device industry is a plus.
Previous experience working with tender management as well as working in a large international business environment, matrix org is advantageous.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience?
Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/
Primary Work LocationSWE Stockholm - Marieviksgatan
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick