Business Leadership Assistant
Job Description SummaryThis is a role for a highly organized, efficient, flexible, and experienced PA offering comprehensive administrative and PA support. The role will support the smooth running of the Nordic IDS and MDS organizations and provide admin tasks for the businesses. As the Personal Assistant IDS & MDS you will support the Country Business Leaders (CBL) and have the ability to use the information to prioritize and multitask whilst completing your work to meet deadlines.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Diary Management – Diary management for the Country Business Leaders IDS & MDS Nordics.
- Organizing Business Meetings - Responsible for organizing business meetings and support a smooth running of meetings and events. Preparing agendas, minutes, and actions.
- Travel and Hotels – Arranging travel and hotel requirements for the CBLs as well as expense report management.
- Preparing documentation & Internal processes – Assist in preparing documents for internal and external requirements. Responsible for handling and tracking POs, invoices, vendor creation etc. Responsible for handling the Snow compliance system.
- Project Management – supporting the CBLs with various projects as needed from time to time.
- General Administrative Tasks – General Ad hoc administrative support.
May perform other duties as required.
KSA REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Educated to degree level standard or with equivalent qualification or experience, you will have previous experience of providing PA and administrative support.
- High level of planning and organizational skills – High level organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Time management by prioritizing tasks and events, with attention for details.
- Communication Skills – Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate well on all levels
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills – Support the company culture with a positive and flexible manor with a view to building sound relationships built on trust and discretion
- MS-Offices – Very good working knowledge Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to deal with confidential issues and information in a professional and understanding manner
- Proactive and the ability to take initiative with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Embody trust, integrity and ethics inside and outside the Company
- Conscientious approach to work
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects
- Good customer orientation and problem solving skills
- Flexible attitude and ability to handle changing priorities
- Team member, willing to act on behalf of team
- Demonstrated competence of working at Executive management level
Fluency in English and at least one Nordic language is a must.
The Employee is engaged in all of the above requirements but shall also perform other duties as the company / manager request from time to time.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience?
Join our talent community here: www.emea.jobs.bd.com
Primary Work LocationSWE Stockholm - Marieviksgatan
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick