Quality Specialist Nordics (Hybrid)
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 70,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
About the role
Maintenance of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification, helping during tenders and meet customer expectations. Hence this is a crucial role within Nordics from commercial growth prospective.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with desire to excel in quality. You'll be responsible for providing guidance to the teams on quality requirements, implement corrective and preventative actions to drive continuous improvement within the Nordics organisation. You'll be further supporting & working with business teams to enhance customer experience and business growth.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring maintenance of Quality & Environmental Management System (ISO 9001 & 14001)
- Being Quality Business Partner to the all Nordics & Baltic countries (role will be located in Stockholm, Sweden)
- In conjunction with the Manager Quality develop the Quality Management support and contribution to the business and their strategy and programs
- Reviewing and establishing the company quality goals each year, in collaboration with the Manager Quality.
- Conducting internal audits & coordinating and managing external ISO audit schedules, correspondence and closing of findings.
- Managing and establishing / maintaining certification of ISO 90001 requirements across the go to market entity
- Responsible for the Documentation Control Process and Documentation Change Control Process and act as the local document control tool point of contact.
- Implementing BDX Corporate and regional procedures and processes including Quality Management System reviews, as appropriate; implement and maintain processes required to support the business
- As necessary, and in collaboration with clinical, marketing and sales departments, support tender applications to support business growth
- Supporting customer visits as and when required to support business strategy and growth
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and quality requirements relating to service and repair for capital equipment placed on the market, in collaboration with Technical Services.
- Managing any local inspections & audits and ensure appropriate engagement with local, regional and business leadership.
- Generating and providing metrics and reports
- Liaising with internal and external customers as required, including local distributors, Agents and Non BDX OEM Suppliers.
- Providing (quality) training to local staff as required, ensuring BDX remains in compliance with established quality and regulatory requirements.
- Supporting and maintaining GDPR compliance for the Nordics region
- Providing guidance to the local teams and implement corporate GDPR requirements locally
- Reporting directly to Quality Manager UKI & Nordics
The ideal candidate will have a degree qualified, and will have proven experience working within a quality function ideally in a medical device/pharma/pharmacy environment.
Key competencies the candidate will demonstrate:
- Good solid understanding of Quality Management System requirements, in particular ISO 9001
- Strong relationship building skills; demonstrated leadership coupled with the ability to work well with people at all levels and in all functions of the organization as well as with external regulatory agencies.
- Good analytical skills; attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities at the same time.
- Excellent communications, technical and presentation skills.
- Computer skills (Advanced with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Six Sigma green belt
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationSWE Stockholm - Marieviksgatan
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick