Job Description SummaryBD is recruiting a Project Leader for the management of project activities within a multi-disciplined engineering team to meet specified project objectives / deliverables. Projects will include new products, capacity expansion, process improvements, installation / validation of semi and fully automated equipment for plastic injection moulding, assembly and packaging.
As Project Leader, you will;
- Manage project activities within the project team ensuring project objectives and deliverables are met.
- Lead required operational activities for the project in line with the global project objectives.
- Form close working relationships within BD
- Produce and manage the project strategy ensuring agreed objectives can be met.
- Monitor activity progress for the project in line with the project objectives, deliverables and timelines and report potential delays including mitigation recommendations.
- Manage the project Risk Log ensuring all identified risks have been mitigated.
- Provide project reports, project documentation and compliance and conduct project reviews with the project team and site management on a regular basis.
- Provide support for the operational activities, project phase reviews, product costing, financial assessments and the annual budget preparation and project capital.
- Provide feedback and support for identification of training / development requirements of project team members.
- Monitor project expenses in line with the approved project budget.
- Ensure smooth transfer of project knowledge and technology from engineering to production.
The successful candidate will have a good level of project management skills, with a proven track record, and be an effective communicator with excellent presentation and documentation skills. You will have tenacity and excellent problem solving skills. You will have a good level of engineering, validation and process development knowledge along with knowledge of GMP, Quality and Regulatory requirements for medical industry. You will have a good level of hands on engineering experience within a medium to high volume automated manufacturing environment, ideally within injection moulding.
You can look forward to a rewarding career, great benefits package, collaborative working and opportunities to expand your skills in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business.
If you’re a team player who is passionate about healthcare and we’ve just described your career aspirations, then please APPLY.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience?
Join our talent community here. emea.jobs.bd.com
Primary Work LocationGBR Swindon - Dorcan
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick