EDC Warehouse Planner Outbound
Job Description Summary
Are you a planner by heart? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? Do you want to keep growing?
As an EDC Warehouse Planner Outbound you ensure the accurate and timely workload planning of all outbound transport shipments according to existing service level agreements. You play an active role in fulfilling the E-DC quality policy: “The European Distribution Center will consistently satisfy customer needs by delivering the right product, in good condition, on time, with the right documentation at the optimum cost. This will be achieved through customer-focused continuous improvement and compliance embedded in processes & practices.” You will report to the EDC Transport & Warehouse Planning Manager.
- Steering the EDC processing activities with your knowledge of operations, service level agreements, customers, and business.
- Strict follow-up of operational process, taking into account priority setting availability of warehouse resources & capacity (eg staging capacity).
- Every day you provide a forecast outlook for the three Distribution Centers.
- Ensure the continuous follow-up of performance status on workload & resources.
- Provide expertise towards order management teams, operations & transport team.
- Alert/Implement service improvements together with Warehouse Planning coordinator and Outbound Operations
As our future colleague:
- You have a bachelor's and/or experience in Supply Chain.
- You have awareness and/or knowledge of Quality Management Systems (especially ISO9001 and ISO13485) and Documentation requirements.
- You are assertive, driven, analytical, and flexible!
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a pro with Microsoft Office.
- You are keen to learn about the responsibilities and challenges of the different internal partners (operations/yard gate/transport admin…).
- You are open to work in Shifts; 6am till 2pm, 2pm till 10pm and the day shift.
- You are proficient in English and Dutch!
What we have to offer:
- A broad and challenging position with an attractive remuneration package.
- An informal working atmosphere with a dynamic corporate culture and an environment that lets you grow and develop!
- Being part of a company that makes a concrete contribution to global health care, saving and improving the lives of people around the world.
- Training and education at BD University.
Do you see yourself in this position? Yes you! We are already looking forward to welcoming you to the team!
Primary Work LocationBEL Temse - Laagstraat
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick