Account Manager, Medication Delivery Solutions (MDS)
Job Description Summary
Territory: Finland, Helsinki
You have a real grasp of the Medical Device market and you understand safety products. So maximise your Medical Sales skills with BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
As an MPS Account Manager reporting to our Sales Manager and based on your territory, your major responsibility will be to develop and sustain sales by promoting key MPS BD products (Catheters, safety needles, safety products) to defined customer base. You’ll be responsible for delivering monthly, quarterly and annual territory targets. Monitoring changes in the business, you’ll be tasked with sharing market information with local and the Nordic team. Other key features of the role include:
- Contract negotiations, Tender management
- Developing new customer segments or business opportunities
- Taking ownership of customer complaints and queries
- Attending meetings and representing BD in a professional way
- Travelling days: 50-70 days/year (customer visits, conferences, internal and external meetings, exhibitions etc.)
With a good level of clinical educational achievement, you’re almost certainly an experienced sales professional with a proven, successful track record within the Medical Device industry ideally selling similar products. Highly motivated and action-orientated, with well-developed business acumen, you’ll be strong on organisation and taking the initiative, readily able to work both individually and as one of a team. Highly customer-centric and results driven, you are able to negotiate skilfully and anticipate issues before they arise.
You’ll also bring:
- Nursing background or any other relevant clinical experience
- Experience with KOLs and deep understanding of tender management
- Fluent Finnish and English knowledge
If this describes you and your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience?
Register on our careers page so you never miss an opportunity.
Primary Work LocationFIN Vantaa – Äyritie
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick