Technical sales representative (remote)
Job Description SummaryTechnical sales representative BDB, Finland
To strengthen our Nordic organization we are looking for a Technical Sales Representative BD Biosciences Finland
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD supports the heroes on the frontlines of health care by developing innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for health care providers.
To strengthen the BD Biosciences (BDB) Team in the Nordics, we are currently looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to join our Team as Technical Sales Representative Finland. The Technical Sales representative will be part of the BDB Nordic team, which consist of 17 associates. The person in this role will be responsible for the sales of BDB instrument and reagent systems by direct sales activities to clinical, academic and biotech customers. This is a field-based role in Finland and the role will report to the BDB Nordic Sales Manager.
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the selling of the BDB product solutions within Finland to clinical, academic and biotech customers.
- Ensuring the growth targets for the BDB business are met in the territory through sales activities in line with marketing strategies and tender response completion.
- Build new and nurture long-lasting customer relationships.
- Attending exhibitions, organizing on-site customer meetings/demonstrations and providing portfolio support. This will also include the ability to coordinate and collaborate with associates from various functions such as Applications Support, Marketing, Customer Service and Technical Support.
- Participating in sales meetings and providing up to date and accurate information about the sales territory on an on-going basis in relevant CRM systems.
- Generating regular updates for the BD Biosciences marketing team (both local and European) communicating trends and opportunities for the organization from the marketplace.
- MSc or PhD in a Life science field and/or 2-3 years practical laboratory experience, preferably in Flow Cytometry
- Previous sales experience or experience in a commercial environment is highly desired
- Fluent knowledge in Finnish and English
- Customer-focused mindset with the drive to build profitable long-term customer relationships
- Team player with the ability to work independently and in results-driven manner.
- Quick learner with a proactive and positive mindset, willing to adapt to change
- Valid driver’s license
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office tools
The applicants will be expected to have or be able to develop the following sales competencies:
- Advanced communication, selling and negotiation skills
- Territory management and business planning
- Product knowledge
- Key opinion leader development
- Market and environmental awareness
Field based in Finland (remote), with possibilities to use the local BD Helsinki office for hybrid work.
Offer and why join us?
A career at BD means that you are part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here you can fulﬁll your life’s purpose through the work that you do every day. You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program, which includes competitive pay, beneﬁts, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components, is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Primary Work LocationFIN Vantaa – Äyritie
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick