Account Manager MMS Infusion
Job Description Summary
BD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We lead in patient and healthcare worker safety, and technologies that enable medical research and clinical laboratories. Our innovative solutions help advance medical research and genomics, enhance the diagnosis of infectious disease and cancer, improve medication management, promote infection prevention, equip surgical and interventional procedures, optimize respiratory care and support the management of diabetes.
BD partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Our nearly 50,000 associates across 50 countries closely collaborate with customers and partners to help enhance patient outcomes, lower healthcare delivery costs, increase operational efficiencies and expand access to healthcare.
Our state-of-the-art facilities around the globe provide an environment that enables our highly talented and passionate workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking great people to join our company on its journey to greatness. For more information on BD, please visit www.bd.com.
Are you passionate about Medication Management Solutions? Are you commercially driven? Are you excited to hunt and farm within the world of Medical Devices?
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager, with a proven track record, to work within our Medication Management Solution team in the Netherlands. The focus region will be the south. However, we expect flexibility when needed. Therefore, we search for a candidate living preferably near Rotterdam. The purpose of the role is to generate incremental revenues and profit through selling new and existing business solutions that are focused on improving patient safety and productivity from hospital to home. The Account Manager will be responsible for selling a range of infusion solutions and products across the designated territory. This individual must have the ability to recognize and seize business opportunities and proactively look for new opportunities through initiative and creativity.
He/she will report directly to the Field Sales Manager MMS Netherlands.
Primary role responsibilities
- You hunt; you show good insights into the different decision-makers and influencers in the market and you are not afraid to inquire them.
- You build relationships of trust and can invest in a long-term relationship with your audience through good business acumen capabilities.
- You build up strong relations with existing customers and develop relations with new customers
- You can apply a project-based approach in your daily activities.
- You achieve the annually agreed sales objectives and growth within the region.
- You drive growth through the uses of the BD Way of Selling by incorporating Customer Centricity and SalesForce.com into daily activities
- You develop, monitor and drive account plans and the sales strategy across the region.
- You work closely with senior leaders and stakeholders within the territory.
- You successfully plan and convert MMS solution opportunities.
Required competencies, Skills and Experience
- Strong business acumen.
- Design mindset being able to help the customer visualize the end solution.
- Evidence based track record in solution selling and cross functional selling.
- Learns from past experiences, shares knowledge with others and applies it to new challenges and environment.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- You are great in project management: mapping the potential and the decision of the business process and work through all steps of the solution selling approach.
- You show amazing communication and interpersonal skills & you are able to build long-term partnerships
- You are agile and results driven with a strong focus on sales execution.
- You have high affinity in the area of Healthcare IT and ICT are advantageous, ideally you already have experience and good knowledge in the area of Wireless Communication.
- You have proven experience in the distribution of complex solutions in the healthcare sector is desirable.
- You forecast and pipeline management and understand reporting analytics
- You embody trust, integrity and ethics inside and outside the company.
- A varied function with international contacts within a company with an important social contribution in a value driven organization
- An informal working atmosphere, dynamic corporate culture and an environment that lets you grow and develop
- A very attractive remuneration package
Primary Work LocationNLD Vianen - Lange Dreef
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick