Country Business Leader BDI Benelux
Job Description SummaryAbout BD
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We support the heroes and heroines on the frontlines of health care by developing innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for health care providers.
About BD Interventional
BD Interventional is one of BD's three segments, focused on providing innovation and life-enhancing devices in the fields of surgical, endovascular, urological and critical care interventions that not only meet clinical needs but also deliver value to health systems and improve patients’ lives. Our devices advance the treatment of high burden diseases and enable surgical and interventional procedures.
About the Role:
We are looking for our next Country Business Leader to lead the Interventional segment in the BeNeLux!
The Country Business Leader will have full P/L responsibility for the entire segment, leading three diverse business units and reporting into the regional segment VP/GM.
The Country Business Leader will contribute actively to shaping the BD Interventional EMEA business strategy and will adapt and align the business strategy to specific country situations and needs.
Providing direct leadership to the Interventional team in the country, including dedicated sales and support associates, this position sits at the center of BD's matrix organization and requires close collaboration with and coordination between the EMEA Interventional teams and BD country teams.
- Full P&L responsibility for the Interventional business in the BeNeLux
- Identify and develop growth acceleration opportunities
- Drive new products and increase new products as a percentage of sales revenue
- Develop strategic platforms in the market through a value based model
- In alignment with the EMEA BU Directors implement effective new Go To Market models to support launch of new product lines, or grow profit for the business unit.
- Performs and exemplifies people management and talent development that contributes to the ongoing success of the business. Develops personal and team succession plans and successors.
- Contributes actively to Country/Business Strategy Formulation.
- Maintains high-level customer interfacing on the daily basis
- Builds exceptional sales capabilities
- Participates in the BDI EMEA Leadership Team and BD Country Leadership team.
You will be successful leader with a strong track record driving commercial growth. You will have experience leading sales and marketing teams and holding full P/L responsibility within the Medical Devices industry.
As well as previous commercial success, we are specifically looking for someone with high emotional intelligence (EQ) as well as IQ, who has experience managing major change and transformation.
Other key qualities include:
- Results orientated
- Experience leading teams
- Strong interpersonal agility
- Strategic mindset
- Ambition to succeed and grow within our business
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English
Experience in our field (surgical, endovascular, urological and critical care) is a preferred but not essential.
Does leading a diverse and complex segment with multi-country responsibility sounds like your ideal next career move? If so, then hit APPLY today!
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Primary Work LocationBEL Olen
Additional LocationsNLD Vianen - Lange Dreef
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick