Marketing Manager (m/w/d) - Integration & Cloud
Job Description Summary
About the Role
The Marketing Manager (m/w/d) - Integration & Cloud will be an IT architecture subject matter expert for the BD Dispensing EMEA business, owning the third-party interfacing roadmap and ensuring the readiness of the BD Dispensing portfolio in cloud hosted environments.
This team member will collaborate with commercial teams and third parties on interface priorities and requirements, and work with technical stakeholders to deliver on those commitments. In addition, the Marketing Manager will lead the cloud hosting strategy, ensuring product and technical readiness, and collaborating with the sales region on organizational readiness.
Additionally, the Marketing Manager will support the execution of the product portfolio strategy by gaining knowledge of the capabilities and connectivity structure of the BD Dispensing products, monitoring developing trends and regulations, conducting research on customer integration and cloud hosting needs, and identifying innovative solutions to meet evolving customer requirements.
The most qualified candidates will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the motivation to make that vision a reality.
- Coordinate interfacing approach, including prioritization, requirements, and roadmap
- Partner with commercial teams on integration strategy, interface requirements, and third-party vendor technical discussions
- Prioritize interface development with regional team based on market opportunity unlocked with various interfaces
- Collaborate with Requirements Engineering (R&D) and Integration Engineers (GCS) to create detailed requirements
- Own roadmap and collaboration with R&D teams
- Represent BD in industry interfacing bodies (ex: IHE) and drive industry standard interfacing strategy (ex: HL7 FHIR)
- Lead cloud enablement strategy and project cadence
- Participate in strategic discussions with third party hosting vendors
- Monitor and educate BD organization on data privacy and security trends and regulatory developments; partner with Legal to interpret the impact of those trends
- Participate in cross-functional commercialization teams for BD Dispensing products
- Gather feedback from customers and internal stakeholders on cloud hosting needs
- Technical/integration/cloud experience in healthcare industry
- Strategic thinker and capable representative of the business to third parties
- Fluency in English required; other European languages an additional advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field required; Master's degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in upstream marketing and healthcare innovation, preferably having worked with healthcare IT and/or automation
- Travel up to 40%
A professional challenge in a highly motivated team, a global environment and with long-term perspectives. A familiar working atmosphere in an innovative environment where your opinion matters. Diversity characterizes our corporate culture and we are convinced that it makes us a stronger team. We value each person as an individual with their abilities and needs. In this sense, we welcome applicants who wish to work part-time, people with severe disabilities and applicants of any gender.
Primary Work LocationAUT Vienna - Handelskai
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick