Product Manager (m/w/d) - Hospital Pharmacy Solutions
Job Description SummaryAbout the Role
The Product Manager is responsible for defining how BD Dispensing will innovate to better solve hospital pharmacy inventory management, workflow efficiency, and patient safety needs across global markets with a primary focus on Europe.
The focus of the role is strategy, roadmap, feature definition, and commercialization of the BD Pyxis™ Inventory Connect software suite. The Product Manager will be the primary product evangelist, working cross functionally with stakeholders across the business to deliver the innovative roadmap to market alongside the other products in the BD MMS portfolio. They will also drive creation of the broader value offer in collaboration with the MMS Regions.
Additionally, the Product Manager will drive business case creation for the highest potential central pharmacy growth opportunities and articulate the strategic value to cross-functional stakeholders. They will become a subject matter expert in global hospital markets, monitor developing trends, conduct market research to uncover target segment challenges, and find innovative solutions for customer needs.
The most qualified candidates will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Help drive the DHI pharmacy solutions ASR strategy
- BD Pyxis™ Inventory Connect product management
- Actively engage in the commercialization process to ensure execution against product, commercial, market and organisational readiness
- Product: Ideation, voice of the customer, strategy, roadmap, and release scope in close partnership with Requirements Analysis (RA) and Research & Development (R&D)
- Go-to-Market: Partnership with commercial teams to execute on pricing, value proposition creation, pre-launch evaluation, sales training, version launch & post launch, etc.
- Hospital pharmacy inventory management and workflow thought leadership
- Monitoring of market developments, turning insights into action
- Value Offer and go-to-market strategy
- Search, Synthesise, Select leadership for key innovation priorities
- Business case creation and presentation to World-Wide Platform and Regional Commercial organizations
- Analysing potential partner relationships and portfolio integrations
- Fluency in English required; other European languages an additional advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field required; Master's degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in upstream marketing and healthcare innovation, preferably having worked with healthcare IT and/or automation
- Travel up to 40%
We offeryou tocontributeina highly motivated global environment. Acollaborativework climate in an innovative environment where your input counts. A safe workplace with long term perspectives.
We endeavor along-termcollaboration – hence corporate career planning throughout diverse phases of life conveys a high importance and value for us.
Theminimumannual gross salary for this positionis € 65.000,- EUR(full-time basis). Based on individual skills and experience, we offer appropriate additional payment.
Our modern officeis located inthe Millennium Tower with excellent traffic connection. BD offers flexible working time,home office,a stock ownership program and numerous social benefits (e.g.free drinks, massage and Sodexo-childcare vouchers). You will be part of a committedteam;your position will include a varyingarea of duties as well as personal development opportunities.
Primary Work LocationAUT Vienna - Handelskai
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick