Software Lead Test Engineer (m/w/d) Healthcare
Job Description Summary„At the end of everything we do is a patient. At the beginning is you!”
With thousands of medications making their way through a hospital and to patients every day, the medication management process is complex, and medication errors and inefficiencies are unfortunately inevitable.
BD is committed to breaking the harmful cycle of medication errors and simplifying medication management to bring safety and practice together in measurable ways. We offer infusion and IV therapy systems, solutions and devices including infusion pumps, server software, interoperability with hospital information systems, and vascular access devices and accessories. From the hospital pharmacy to the patient bedside, they help protect every infusion for each patient at all times. BD offers a comprehensive suite of software solutions to improve patient safety, reduce costs and optimize medication management.
As a software lead test engineer, you will design, develop, and execute automated and manual test cases. You will work in an agile, cross-functional, international team on turning our visions into reality.
- Be a software test engineer, with a focus on creating automated test cases with the tool Tricentis TOSCA
- Execution and documentation of test cases
- Technically guide in-house and external test engineers, support them getting up to speed
- Collaborate closely with requirements engineering, development, quality management and stakeholders
- Contribute to improving our processes to achieve high quality of our products
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software test experience in an agile framework
- Experience in writing automated test cases, both against the UI and APIs
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Experience in medical device software development or another regulated environment
- Understanding of relational data bases (SQL Server)
- ISTQB certified
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Tricentis TOSCA
We offer you to contribute in a highly motivated global environment. A collaborative work climate in an innovative environment where your input counts. A safe workplace with long term perspectives.
We endeavor a long-term collaboration – hence corporate career planning throughout diverse phases of life conveys a high importance and value for us.
The minimum annual gross salary for this position is € 46.000,- (full-time basis). Based on individual skills and experience, we offer appropriate additional payment.
Our modern office is located in the Millennium Tower with excellent traffic connection. BD offers flexible working time, home office, a stock ownership program and numerous social benefits (e.g. free drinks, massage and Sodexo-childcare vouchers). You will be part of a committed team; your position will include a varying area of duties as well as personal development opportunities.
Primary Work LocationAUT Vienna - Handelskai
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick