Account Manager - Śląskie and Opolskie
Job Description SummaryOur Warsaw Office is looking for Account Manager. As Account Manager you will promote and sale Becton Dickinson Medication Delivery Solutions products in dolnoslaskie and opolskie voivodships.
Also you will provide clinical and product educational trainings to support sales MDS products.
Other responsibilities on Account Manager role:
- Promotion of selected products from MDS portfolio in accordance with applicable sales and marketing strategies
- Continuous analysis current and historical sales activities in hospitals located in dedicated geographical area
- Promotion and delivery of effective and efficient clinically orientated product training
- Building business relationships within hospital accounts to maximize sales by creating and developing “Best Practice” procedures related to Added Value products on dedicated area
- Manage in-service process as part of conversion process on dedicated area
- Attend meetings, conferences, and exhibitions to promote both BD company image and MDS products
- Building relationships and communicating with Key Clinicians and Opinion Leaders to maintain awareness of ‘Best Practice’, trends and procedures that are related to Added Value products
We would expect that you have an experience working within medical equipment or pharmaceutical company, as well experience in running trainings and education programs and seminars.
Also we expect:
- Understanding of the Health Care Industry, key drivers and influencers, in order to establish effective account objectives
- Ability to analyze sales numbers
- Tendering process knowledge on the hospital level
- English – minimum intermediate level, Polish fluent
- Commercial understanding, action oriented, customer focused
- Communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate complex information and present ideas in a simple effective way
- PC Skills – use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Active driving license.
You can look forward to working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area, great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). You might expect to work in new, modern offices developed to work and live healthy lives and competitive compensation and motivation system as it is a great opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationPOL Warsaw - ul. Osmanska
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick