Job Description Summary
We have new opportunity for Nurses!
Our Medication Delivery Solutions Business Unit (syringes, needles, cannulas) is looking for Clinical Specialist.
As Clinical Specialist you will:
- Support sales team in sales process/promotion of selected products in accordance with applicable sales and marketing strategy
- Build business relationships within hospital accounts with key clinicians and opinion leaders
- Attend meetings, conferences, and exhibitions to promote company image and selected range of products
- Promote and deliver effective and efficient product training and application to the training and educational functions within hospitals and relevant professional bodies and associations
We expect that you have:
- Nursing education is a must (at least bachelor)
- At least 5 years of nursing background (essential), preferably in hospital or outpatient clinic
- Experience in medical devices sector as Sales Representative - preferably
- Experience in running training and education programs/seminars
- An understanding of the Health Care Industry, key drivers and influencer
- Basic understanding of tendering process on the hospital level
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), Polish as mother tongue
- High ethical values
- Prepared for frequent travel (90%) within Poland
- Driving license
- MS Office literate, able to work with web based and mobile applications
You can look forward to working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area, great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). You might expect to work in new, modern offices in the city center developed to work and live healthy lives and competitive compensation and motivation system as it is a great opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: emea.jobs.bd.com
Primary Work LocationPOL Warsaw - ul. Osmanska
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick