Technical Service Sales & Operations Administrator
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
The Technical Service Sales & Support Administrator is responsible to execute the administrative related tasks in support of the technical service organization by mastering the use of BD systems’ applications and processes. The core responsibility for this role is to provide day to day efficient and accurate completion of all the related administrative tasks seeking to support the effectiveness of the service sales revenues, field service operations and deliver an exceptional customer experience. The position reports to the Area Service Sales Leader.
You will also:
- Lead service sales call flow as first point of contact for internal & external customers (phone & e-mails)
- Identify, qualify, and close service sales and perform contract opportunity management and prepare, present and negotiate customer proposals by phone and emails
- Collect purchase orders from customer and timely invoice service contracts according to our forecasting planning in order to meet our financial goals
- Handle the monthly service revenues reconciliation and accruals financial processes
- Monitor the execution of service jobs, through a consistent tracking and processing of Cases and Work Orders to ensure a timely processing into our financial and inventory/logistic systems
- Create and maintain accurate customer, instrument and service contract master data records in systems
- Communicate with and provide exceptional customer service to internal & external customers through all communication methods
- Coordinate the logistic of engineer tools calibration and ensure accurate system tracking and compliance
- Support country/car inventory checks and counts and local country stock management
- Support the process of planning and dispatching engineers according to service contract terms in assigned region
We expect from you:
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent by experience
- Shown work experience as sales/operational / commercial administrator or relevant role
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and great customer focus is essential
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office application suite and other systems such as LOTS/SAP, ServiceMax
- Language skills in line with regional responsibility – Polish, English required, German is a plus
- Able to demonstrate adherence to processes & procedures
- Ability to work both independently and foster team collaboration and proactively provide help to team colleagues as necessary
- Can use initiative and demonstrate good judgment in respect of the business, customer and team needs
- Embrace a culture of continuous systems and process improvement, quality and execution
- Adhere to quality and regulatory compliance requirements
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
To ensure the safety of our associates, BD supports remote work where possible. This position is based in the listed location but is temporarily remote-based due to Covid-19. We are continuing to monitor the situation and follow local governmental guidance to advise when is the right time and safe for our associates to return to their BD work location.
Primary Work LocationPOL Warsaw - ul. Osmanska
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick