Digital Marketing Manager UKI
Job Description SummaryBe part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to help BD advance the world of health. Working across our businesses and multiple departments, you’ll be working to speed the delivery of content and communications to our customers and patients. Joining BD will give you the opportunity to build your career in a multi-national organisation, where you will be able to learn more about the health tech industry whilst working to revitalise the way BD positions itself and supports our customers through digital channels. The successful candidate will be a proactive self-starter who loves to create alongside other people who are passionate about what they do.
Reporting to the Marketing Leader for the UK & Ireland, the Digital Marketing Manager will lead a small team supporting the UK & Ireland whilst working hand in hand with our European and Corporate digital teams to help our business units in the development and execution of the digital marketing strategy. You will have extensive knowledge of the digital landscape and experience working across digital projects from conception to delivery throughout the design lifecycle, working closely in collaboration with the local Marketing Teams to ensure digital initiatives are executed seamlessly.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute the digital marketing strategy in line with the overall business objectives including monitoring performance, reporting and optimising outcomes.
- Build and develop the UK&I digital team whilst working with our regional and global teams
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to scope, design, develop and implement digital campaigns through multiple channels within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Build, edit and publish website content within Ingeniux (BD’s content management system), conducting regular content reviews and updates when necessary.
- Aid in the creation of email campaigns, providing context and guidance to the marketing teams on best practice.
- Create and publish social media posts and campaigns.
- Monitor and report the performance of BD digital channels and devise strategies to increase traffic, lead generation and conversion.
- Provide insight to the business on the healthcare digital space through social listening tools.
- Ensure regular updates are reported to relevant commercial and management teams in delivery of digital executions and activities.
- Provide cost estimates and assist in preparation of budgets to ensure digital projects meet financial and business goals.
- Provide updates and training on best practice usage of our CRM system whilst ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Ensure brand consistency on all digital platforms.
- Where applicable, leverage global and regional training programs for the delivery and ongoing support of existing and new digital platforms.
- Lead and support the delivery of internal communications through the intranet site, emails and other communications tools.
The successful applicant will have a true passion and enthusiasm from digital marketing, with experience in digital marketing strategy (both theory and practice) gained within a multinational matrix and regulated environment (ideally healthcare, however other sectors will be considered). You will be degree qualified, or graduate level equivalent with excellent organisational skills and a sharp attention to detail.
Additional skills and experience includes:
- Leading a team, and working within teams
- Knowledge and experience using content management systems and HTML
- Experience with social media networks including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Excellent organisational skills with a sharp attention to detail
- Creative flair to bring fresh ideas to the team
- Excellent written English communications skills
- Ability to work on a diverse range of tasks, working to strict deadlines
- Willingness to innovate, challenge current practice, as well accept and act on feedback
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationGBR Winnersh - Eskdale Road
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick