Job Description SummaryNational role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Dispensing Specialist to join our MMS division and take responsibility for the support, training and education of the BD Dispensing customer base, who have invested in automation in order to improve workflow and developing relationships with our key customers.
MAIN ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent the company within the defined sales region and customer segment.
- To provide in depth training on the full dispensing portfolio to our BD dispensing customer base
- Provide Process optimization services to all dispensing and Clinical Customers
- Workflow improvement / SOP’s using recognized process improvement practice
- Collaborate with service support organisation in troubleshooting activities at customer sites in case of issues and provide prompt and accurate verbal and written feedback to management and commercial teams on specific issues
- Actively work with the local team members to support and promote BD portfolio. This will include, but not limited to customer presentations, product promotion at tenders
- Trade conference and exhibition attendance / coordination – as a delegate and in supporting commercial activities
- Customer centric – ensuring customer satisfaction and positive customer outputs.
- To support new product launches (ie; digital technology)
- Collaborate with Solutions Team to facilitate Audit’s both pre and post installation to identify the benefits of optimising workflow and reducing medication errors
- Collaborate with Clinical Consultant to analyse trends in practice, national guidelines and ensure the MMS dispensing business remains relevant to these
- Evidence generation to support the application of the dispensing fleet.
- To continuously project, a professional and ethical image at all times in front of internal and external customers.
- Takes ownership for Continuous professional development to increase pharmaceutical and industry knowledge
- Actively work with the marketing team in the development of marketing and support material
- Pharmacy technician / NMC registered nurse
- City and Guilds level 3 award in Education and Training or equivalent is essential
- Experience with robotic systems is desirable
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- LEAN Methodology
- Goal orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment;
- High personal accountability & integrity;
- Proactive and the ability to take initiative with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Courage to drive through change in a professional manner;
- Passion to “make a difference” to advancing the world of health;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Ability to assimilate complexity and to handle multiple-priorities;
- Self-motivated - demonstrates personal drive and ambition, fostering innovation, focusing on delivery to our customers
- Focus and achievement orientated
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all BD employees both within the UK and international markets
- Embodies trust, integrity and ethics inside and outside of the company
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others at all levels;
- Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM
- Adhere to policies and procedures.
- Current Driving License
- Flexible attitude and ability to handle changing priorities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Lives the BD values
Initially the role will have a national focus reverting to regional over 2 -3 years, therefore travel requirements will be circa 50%
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience?
Register on our careers page so you never miss an opportunity.
Primary Work LocationGBR Winnersh - Eskdale Road
Work ShiftGB-RDG-37.5 (United Kingdom)
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick