Inside Sales Representative - Biosciences
Job Description SummaryWinnersh-based
Competitive Salary + bonus + benefits
A new and exciting opportunity for the position of Inside Sales Representative - Biosciences in BD has arisen.
We are building a new UKI Inside Sales organization which is a key pillar of our UKI Commercial Excellence 2025 vision in order to better serve our small and medium accounts and accelerate our revenue growth.
This role will report into the European Inside Sales Director.
As an inside sales rep you will play a fundamental role in increasing our customer base and reaching revenue growth objectives. You must be dedicated to spending time on the phone with prospective customers, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects in order to close deals.
- Source new opportunities and new customers through outbound calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements and how our products can help them improve their patient care
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest in order to achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Manage quotations and renewals on time in full ensuring operational excellence for your focus customers.
To be successful in this role you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- A Minimum if BSC in Biology, Immunology, Cell Biology, Medical Technology, or a science related to BD Biosciences Products
- 1-2 years Flow Cytometry experience. Knowledge of MultiOmic applications such as BD RhaposdyTM Single System (desirable)
Inside sales experience, or field sales experience in a medical device industry would be advantageous, however the science experience and flow cytometry knowledge is more important (essential). You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong listening, presentation and negotiation skills. You will be analytical and have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage your time effectively. As a person you will be self motivated and driven to succeed. Knowledge of salesforce as well as MS Office products would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a new, developing and growing inside team within a forward thinking and progressive multi-national medical devices business.
Have we just described the next step in your career? If so click on the APPLY button now!
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Register on our careers page so you never miss an opportunity.http://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationGBR Winnersh - Eskdale Road
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick