Inside Sales Representative
Job Description SummaryWinnersh-based
Competitive Salary + bonus + benefits
A new and exciting opportunity for the position of Inside Sales Representative in BD has arisen. We are building a new UKI Inside Sales organization which is a key pillar of our UKI Commercial Excellence 2025 vision in order to better serve our small and medium accounts and accelerate our revenue growth.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will play a fundamental role in increasing our customer base and reaching revenue growth objectives. You must be dedicated to spending time on the phone with prospective customers, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects in order to close deals.
- Source new opportunities and new customers through outbound calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements and how our products can help them improve their patient care
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest in order to achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Manage quotations and renewals on time in full ensuring operational excellence for your focus customers.
To be successful in this position you will have previous inside sales experience, ideally within healthcare but other sectors will be considered. You will be a self starter with a passion for making a difference and striving to move the business forward. You will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships quickly over the phone and will be a team player.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a new, developing and growing inside team within a forward thinking and progressive multi-national medical devices business.
Have we just described the next step in your career? If so click on the APPLY button now!
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Register on our careers page so you never miss an opportunity.http://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationGBR Winnersh - Eskdale Road
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick