Job Description SummaryBD is recruiting a Project Manager who will work as part of the team installing the BD Rowa systems across UK & Ireland and Europe. Working within the BD Medical dispensing team, you will oversee the whole project from aftersales to full installation of our Robotic Dispensing units.
This role based out of the Winnersh office with regular site visits to support project management of installations.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for.
- Control and communication of project documentation to stakeholders. Timelines, project plans, drawings, kick off meeting notes, milestones and site meeting notes.
- On site surveys to document the site and any restrictions.
- Design and produce technical drawings on CAD.
- Compile the build configuration for the products in inventory ordering system.
- Create additional documentation offers upon change of scope and liaise with Sales.
- Manage and document the project on CRM
- Working with the installation team to control the quality of installations.
- Identify snags and items raised, support and drive forward to completion.
- Raise any feedback to implement process improvements.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in a technology background. You will have strong project management skills with previous experience in a customer facing environment. You will be IT literate and be able to pick up new systems quickly as well as strong CAD drawing experience. You will be self-motivated with a clear focus and be able to work under pressure. Experience with organizing on site teams and resolving on site issues.
If you’re a team player who is passionate about ‘advancing the world of health’ and we’ve just described your career aspirations, then please APPLY
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience?
Join our talent community here. emea.jobs.bd.com
Primary Work LocationGBR Winnersh - Eskdale Road
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick