Regional Account Manager - Integrated Diagnostic Solutions
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Our vision for Integrated Diagnostics Solutions at BD
By aligning and simplifying our work, our Integrated Diagnostic Solutions (IDS) business unit aims to drive growth and innovation around everything from integrated specimen management to diagnostic solutions.
About the role
Competitive salary + 35% OTE (uncapped)+ Company Car + Company Credit Card + strong benefits package
A new and exciting opportunity for the position of Regional Account Manager with Integrated Diagnostic Solutions (IDS) business within the BD Life Sciences Division has arisen. Focusing on our specimen management solutions, relating to the BD Vacutainer® products and informatics range, you will be responsible for selling a range of solutions across the NHS and Pathology Networks within the region.
This is a Field Based role reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, and will be responsible for the Wales & South West Region
Main responsibilities will include:
- To achieve the annually agreed sales objectives drive growth through the “BD Way of Selling” process by incorporating Customer Centricity and Salesforce.com into daily activities.
- To develop, monitor and drive account plans and the sales strategy across the region
- Provide face to face and virtual customer product training sessions
- Develop strategic partnerships as NHSI Pathology networks develop
- Work closely with senior leaders and partners within the territory
- Manage sophisticated multi-account agreements including NHSSC and Managed Service contracts.
- To provide pre and post-product conversion support to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work closely with clinical, marketing, business operations and other BD colleagues
- To perform a continual review of metrics, sales data and build in insights in order to recommend and make appropriate market changes to drive product growth
- To successfully plan and convert specimen management opportunities
Coming from a life science or clinical/training background (ideally pathology) with previous healthcare sales experience in medical consumable/devices, you will have a strong knowledge of the NHS and Pathology market. You will have a hunger and drive to develop new business as well as the ability to maintain long term relationships with key accounts.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following key competencies:
- Critical thinking – thinks systematically and plans effectively
- Strong business analytics, business planning and organisational skills
- Commercially aware with a strong financial acuity and strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multi-complex opportunities simultaneously
- Excellent communication and networking skills with the ability to influence decision making at all levels both internally and externally.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to recognise and seize business opportunities and proactively look for opportunities through initiative and creativity
The successful candidate must live on territory and be comfortable with travel across the region.
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationGBR Winnersh - Eskdale Road
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick