Customer Support Representative with German
Job Description Summary
Our Shared Service Center is looking for Customer Support Representative with German.
As part of our Global Customer Service (GCS) department, the Customer Support Representative will be providing administrative support to the GCS Field and Depot based teams including Customer interaction.
As a GCS Specialist you would be:
- Coordinating all service related activities as follows: service contract lifecycle management, work order management, field service support
- Customer call intake in local language for all related activities such as requests for service, service contract, service related complaints
- Collaborating efficiently on related tasks with internal stakeholders such as Customer Service, Finance, Master Data
- Administration of system supporting Services (ServiceMax, SAP, LOTS)
To be successful on this position you would need to show us great communication skills as well as perfect knowledge of German and working knowledge of English (any other European language is a plus). Apart from the ability to communicate in a professional manner you should also be able to learn quickly to be able to use our IT tolls and have a good knowledge of all MS Office tools.
Additionally we would be looking for
- Multitasking ability with great detail orientation
- Degree level graduates (last-year students are also welcome)
- Capacity to acquire high level understanding of technical issues
- Experience in working in multi-cultural environment would be an asset
We can offer you a great possibility to work in an international company (first-in-class in its business area), competitive compensation with great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, and sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment, flexible working hours and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). We are based in a new, modern office in the city center, developed to live healthy lives and to have a great opportunity for professional growth as well as challenging and rewarding work within a dynamic, international teams.
To ensure the safety of our associates, BD supports remote work where possible. This position is based in the listed location, but is temporarily remote-based due to Covid-19. We are continuing to monitor the situation and follow local governmental guidance to advise when is the right time and safe for our associates to return to their BD work location.
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick