EMA HR Process Excellence Lead
Job Description SummaryBecton Dickinson is seeking for an EMA HR Process Excellence Lead. If you’re a person with process excellence experience, submit your resume now!
We are seeking an EMA HR Operations Lead who will drive HR process effectiveness in the EMA region. In this role, you will ensure establishing robust knowledge capture of the current situation, develop plan and directions for process optimization. You will have the opportunity to apply your experience in process management to improve HR operations in different countries. This is a process management role with no direct reports but the person will have to cooperate and influence various stakeholders. This is a unique and outstanding learning opportunity to manage process improvement in our local HR operations in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, Russia and many other countries across the EMA region.
This is a unique and outstanding learning opportunity to manage process improvement in our local HR operations in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, Russia and many other countries across the EMA region. You will work with our local HR teams to develop and execute a program of process improvement, simplification and standardization projects including the associate and HR change management and education to ensure success.
If you are a strong people and project leader, enjoy working internationally, have an inquisitive mind, solution oriented with drive for results then come and talk to us.
EMA HR Process Excellence Lead will:
- Work with our local HR teams to develop and execute a program of process improvement, simplification and standardization projects including the associate and HR change management and education to ensure success
- Review the current situation and, develop & and execute a 2-year plan to increase HR process efficiency and effectiveness and alignment to global standards.
- Optimize processes across all countries in the EMA region and align them to global standards
- Assure standardized process documentation (DPD) is implemented in the region
- Process standardization, simplification & documentation
- Knowledge capture from employees, leaders about processes
- Drive the Change management as well as effective and Cooperation with Continuous Improvement teams
- Preparing and executing associate training plans
- Using Use analytics, feedback, and the voice of associates, to proactively trigger improvements
- Analyzes and puts into action projects aimed at automating activities and processes within the HR service delivery scope.
- Review and Identify and Opportunities for Process Automation (RPA)
We are looking for people with a few years of strong international process excellence experience but not necessarily within the HR field. Previous experience in HR business functions transformation will be considered as a strong asset but is not essential. You would have to be very proactive and passionate about process management and improvement. We are looking for a person with excellent communication skills in the English language, and other EMA languages (Russian, Turkish, Arabic, French useful but not essential).
If you are a strong people and project leader, enjoy working internationally, have an inquisitive mind, solution-oriented with a drive for results then come and talk to us.
We would be also looking for:
- Understanding the key concepts of work processes and seeking ways to improve them.
- Experience in design and implementation of (global/regional) transformation programs
- Passion related to process optimization
- Strong project and change management skills
- Problem-solving skills – ability to anticipate, identify and problem and recognizes patterns and draws conclusions
- Strong communication, interaction & interpersonal skills – deliver accurate, clear, concise information, and ideas to individuals and groups. Listen actively. Provide objective feedback and encourage suggestions
- Organization & planning – establish efficient, realistic targets and goals to achieve. Coordinate resources to achieve results
- Copes efficiently with change & versatility
- Ability to influence others and implement changes without direct authority
- Enthusiastic, motivated, positive, “CAN DO” attitude, results-focused
- Some international travel may be necessary
- Knowledge of continuous improvement fundamentals would be a plus
- Strong organizational or project management skills would be an asset
- Experience in Shared Services and Workday system would be an asset
This is initially a 2-year fixed-term contract with the possibility for extension.
We can offer you a great possibility to work in an international company (first-in-class in its business area), competitive compensation with great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, and sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment, flexible working hours and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). We are based in a new, modern office in the city center, developed to live healthy lives and to have a great opportunity for professional growth as well as challenging and rewarding work within dynamic, international teams.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick