HR Service Delivery Manager
Job Description SummaryThe EMEA HR Service Delivery Manager focuses on providing exceptional HR service delivery to HR Business Partners (HRBPs), HR Centers of Expertise (COE), managers and employees while increasing process efficiency, productivity and standardization in these areas. Works with HR leaders to deploy standards and practices and utilize the HR service delivery capabilities at their fullest potential, enabling the HRBPs and HR COEs and managers to fulfill their designated strategic roles.
- Setting goals for the team, developing organizational capability and modeling how we work together
- Foster cooperation and collaboration across ASC teams, HR BPs and with COEs to ensure coordinated, optimal and high-quality services to customers
- Serve as part of the regional HR Service Delivery leadership team collaborating and partnering with other HR functional leaders to continuously refine and improve the HR Service Delivery model
- Support complex projects, including new policies, programs, systems implementation, and other business reorganizations in collaboration with key stakeholders e.g. IT, HRS, HRBPs, COEs
- Demonstrate interpersonal awareness and cross-cultural competence, leverage and value diversity and foster collaboration
Planning and Execution:
- Manage daily operations and service to ensure delivery of accurate and timely Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Total Rewards and Mobility services
- Develop operational and tactical plans for the team, managing execution, and measuring results
- Prepares, communicates and educates customers and team on changes in HR policies and practices
- Plans and manages processes and practices and ensures that they are aligned with company business goals and objectives
- Continuously identify and analyze opportunities for process improvement and customer service enhancements, ensuring collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing functional expertise and executing functional responsibilities with the areas of responsibility (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Total Rewards, Global Mobility)
Partnership and Team Building:
- Providing team members with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams: Challenges and inspires associates to achieve business results
- Ensures associates adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements
- Provides coaching, direction, and leadership support to team members in order to achieve business and customer results
To be successful as an EMEA ASC Service Delivery Manager Talent and Rewards, you will need to have a minimum of 7 years of professional experience (minimum 2 at Leader position). Strong knowledge of both HR Shared Service models and HR Processes (tools and best practices). Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with many individuals across all levels in the organization and meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You will need the ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the Company, including Senior Leadership, both written and verbal.
Furthermore, the following skills and experiences are required:
- Fluent in English
- Academic degree
- Experience in Total Rewards area is preferable
- Continuous process improvement mindset
- Possess excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills,
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong Analytical Skills
We can offer you a great possibility to work in an international company (first-in-class in its business area), competitive compensation with great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, and sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment, flexible working hours and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). We are based in a new, modern office in the city center, developed to live healthy lives and to have a great opportunity for professional growth as well as challenging and rewarding work within a dynamic, international teams.
To ensure the safety of our associates, BD supports remote work where possible. This position is based in the listed location but is temporarily remote-based due to Covid-19. We are continuing to monitor the situation and follow local governmental guidance to advise when is the right time and safe for our associates to return to their BD work location.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here:http://emea.jobs.bd.com
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick