HR Specialist with Dutch
Job Description Summary
Currently we are seeking HR Specialist for a fixed-term contract, who will be responsible for the full scope of HR Talent Acquisition processes (administrative support for recruiting processes in cooperation with HR Partners from various European countries.
As an excellent HR specialist you will be supporting associates with being self-sufficient by resolving problems of basic to high complexity
As an HR specialist within Talent Acquisition you will be also responsible for:
- Providing proactive administrative support to employees of BD via email and phone
- Ensuring the quality of administrative aspects of the Talent Acquisition process (assessments, backchecks, contracting etc.)
- Managing computerized system for tracking and information gathering
- Executing standard processes in Workday system
As a successful candidate you would have an excellent customer service skills with very good command of Dutch. Fluent English is a must. At least one year of experience in customer service environment would be an advantage although we will also consider candidates with excellent communication skills and motivation to learn.
Apart from customer support passion (in this case our own internal employees) we would be looking for:
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently
- Ability to pay close attention to details and use time effectively
- Multi-tasking capabilities to manage several caseloads
- Experience using a Human Resource Information System (especially Workday) is desirable
You can look forward to working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area, great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). You might expect to work in new, modern offices in the city center developed to work and live healthy lives and competitive compensation and motivation system as it is a great opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://emea.jobs.bd.com
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick