HR Specialist with Italian
Job Description Summary
We are looking for an HR Specialist who will provide proactive administrative support to employees of BD via phone, chat email and ticketing system.
You would be responsible for tasks such as:
- Providing proactive administrative support to employees of BD via phone and email
- Answering inquiries and resolving problems of basic to moderate complexity
- Actively re-directing incoming callers to self-service options through call scripts
- Supporting clients with being self-sufficient by teaching them how to use direct access tools and the knowledge management portal
- Building good relationships with the customers
- Managing computerized system for tracking and information gathering
- Executing standard processes in Workday system
To be successful in this position you should have excellent communication skills in the Italian language and a good knowledge of English. Experience in a customer service environment (ideally HR call center experience ) will be an asset.
Ideally, we would be also looking for
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently
- Ability to pay close attention to details and use time effectively
- Multi-tasking capabilities to manage several caseloads
- Experience using a Human Resource Information System is desirable, especially Workday
We can offer you a great possibility to work in an international company (first-in-class in its business area), competitive compensation with great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, and sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment, flexible working hours and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). We are based in a new, modern office in the city center, developed to live healthy lives and to have a great opportunity for professional growth as well as challenging and rewarding work within a dynamic, international teams.
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick