Junior Product Compliance Representative with English
Job Description Summary
We are currently looking for Junior Product Compliance Representative with English who will be mainly responsible for receiving, capturing, translating and following customer’s product complaints in line with our Quality Management System and a standardized, end to end complaint handling process.
On top of that you will be responsible for:
- Management of product complaints and their follow-up in a timely and accurate manner with clear accountability for quality, compliance and data integrity
- Monitoring follow-up and translating customer communication, to be able to serve and inform our customers in their local language
To be successful in the role you need to have:
- Native or close to native level knowledge of English
- Experience in a Customer Facing environment would be a plus
- Min. 1 year experience in healthcare / medical- or pharma industry or service environment is plus
- Positive Quality attitude
- Degree level required (last-year students are also welcome)
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, like MS Excel
- Willingness to work in detail oriented way and to seek for improvements
You can look forward to working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area, great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). You might expect to work in new, modern offices in the city center developed to work and live healthy lives and competitive compensation and motivation system as it is a great opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://emea.jobs.bd.com
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick