Payroll Specialist with German
Job Description Summary
We are looking for exceptional Payroll Specialist with German to process and manage company’s payroll, and support our associates around the world. The right person will be managing designated tools with accuracy and efficiency using good numerical/ analytical skills as well as great communication skills to interact with colleagues. By joining our Payroll team you will be responsible for not only operational duties but also it would be a great opportunity to be a part of a project team and directly support international projects.
As a Payroll Specialist, you will:
- Administer monthly payrolls and all related activities (2-5 different countries, entities payrolls)
- Input payroll data and verify all of the amounts prior to payments
- Initiate direct payments process execution
- To liaise with pension providers on pension matters and 3rd party agencies
- Provide excellent HR Shared Service Support for payroll transactions and resolve various payroll queries from associates
- Directly participate in international projects by supporting the implementation of ADP and eTime systems for BD
- Be in contact with external providers with regards to various different topics
- Cooperate closely with different stakeholders (HR SSC, local HR, and Finance teams)
- Record, report and manage various KPIs and working towards standardization of processes by documenting procedures
The successful candidate will have a relevant minimum one year experience ideally in Payroll area within SSC environment or motivation to learn new skills with previous experience in financial, analytical or HR role within an international environment. Very good command of English and German is a must with good communication skills, and ability to support various stakeholders in a professional way. Experience with ADP solution and especially eTime system is an advantage.
Additionally to the above experience and soft skills we would be ideally looking for:
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Office, and Windows operating system
- Excellent attention to details and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Previous experience or strong motivation to participate in various new exciting international projects (e.g. systems implementations) with the ability to visit other BD location occasionally
We can offer you a great possibility to work in an international company (first-in-class in its business area), competitive compensation with great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, and sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). We are based in a new, modern office in the city center, developed to live healthy lives and to have a great opportunity for professional growth as well as challenging and rewarding work within a dynamic, international teams.
If we have just described you and your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick