Job Description SummaryPurchasing processes support
As a Purchasing Intern, you will support standard purchasing tasks to procure materials and services consistent with specified levels of quality, delivery and total cost, for BD operations supported by Shared Service Center. You will also maintain responsibility for assigned transaction from receipt of requisition, placement of orders and change orders, including expediting of materials and services from the supplier and payment process resolution.
- paid internship for a period of three months with an internship contract,
- flexible working hours,
- opportunities for professional growth,
- challenging and rewarding work in an international environment,
- perspectives for permanent role
Our expectations towards candidates:
- very good command of English language
- communicative command of French/German/Spanish/Italian is a plus,
- strong communication and team-working skills,
- willingness to learn and take ownership,
- proactive approach and a "can-do" attitude.
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick