Administrator in Technical Service of Interventional Products
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Currently we are building a new team in our European Shared Service Center in Wrocław, dedicated to support business operations of BD Interventional products Technical Service organization. This is a unique opportunity to participate in an extensive training program, take part in business process transfers, start up the operations and learn best in class SAP (S/4Hana) system.
As a member of EMEA BDI Technical Service, the Technical Service Administrator supports the Interventional Business to ensure smooth data flow, contribute to efficient service management and drive customer experience.
Technical Service Administrator is responsible for operational handling and proactively delivering on the business goals related to the following tasks:
- Data quality governance between BDI SMX and S4/Hana
- Data loads (SQVI queries)
- BOTS monitoring
- Service Pricing maintenance
- Financial reporting support (customer billing, intercompany billing)
- Service contract management
- 3rd party service provider support
- Customs compliance
- New item master data creation
Skills and capabilities of a successful candidate:
- Be a great teammate, prepared to work in a permanently changing environment where roles are defined in relation to the objectives
- Makes a distinction between relevant and less relevant information and can prioritize the right actions
- Prepared to take ownership and to make a difference
- Is result-oriented
- Acts timely and appropriately
- Shows excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of ERP, MS Office (especially advanced Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Fluent command of English, written and spoken
- Has analytical skills and can process large amounts of different kinds of data
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick