Administrator in Technical Service of Life Sciences Products
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
As a member of the Centralized Technical Service Office, the Technical Service Administrator supports the European Technical Service organization to deliver the best in class technical support of the Life Sciences instruments portfolio, create an excellent customer experience and drive field service efficiency.
In the role of Technical Service Administrator you will be responsible for proactively delivering on business goals related to the following tasks, in collaboration with associates from across the European and Global organization:
- Spare part order management
- Spare part reverse logistics
- Inventory cycle count
- Internal iOS app maintenance
- Instrument depot repair coordination
- Product master data maintenance
- Reporting on performance and efficiency of the business processes owned by the team
- Contributing to and leading projects assigned by the leadership
Skills and capabilities of a successful candidate:
- Be a great teammate, prepared to work in a permanently changing environment where roles are defined in relation to the objectives
- Makes a distinction between relevant and less relevant information and can prioritize the right actions
- Prepared to take ownership and to make a difference
- Is result-oriented
- Acts timely and appropriately
- Shows excellent communication skills
- Fluent command of English, written and spoken
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick