Athena 2 STP Implementation Specialist
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
We value our hardworking employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Athena 2 STP Implementation Specialist will support the execution of the design solutioning of S/4 Hana in line with the approved governance model and milestone plan for the designated process area. The specialist will play a great role in designing the procurement processes and acting as SME ensuring all the regional process specifics are applied. Additionally, the Specialist will participate in the testing phases and will lead training sessions. The role is a great opportunity to delve into Procurement and Supply Chain processes, gain in-depth knowledge of new SAP instance and hand-on experience in industry-leading implementation project.
- Actively participate in sprint workshops. Prepare necessary inputs and timely follow-up on actions in the assigned domain. Perform analyses and data research as needed.
- Review and validate process documentation, ensuring that BD requirements are properly reflected.
- Document and clarify organizational impacts by identifying inputs for change management.
- Perform and document the results of unit testing. Report back on any issues and work with the consultant to address them.
- Perform any additional tasks and work across with different streams in order to deliver the desired project outputs.
We are looking for a candidate with a good knowledge of Procurement and Supply Chain processes. Proven experience in the STP/Supply Chain area as well as experience in the ERP transition projects will be an asset.
It would be great if you are also:
- Able to take ownership, think independently and perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English to enable working effectively in multinational team
- Open to teamwork and collaboration, detail oriented and eager to learn new things
- Familiar with Enterprise Resources System (ERP) Experience: SAP Experience Preferred, JD Edwards and LOTS is an asset
- Acquainted with the standard tools used in the STP/Supply Chain process, especially to the degree that will allow you to work with these systems/platforms independently or with minimal supervision.
This is a fixed-term role until November 2022.
Click on apply if this sounds like you
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick