Coupa System Integration Analyst
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Coupa System Integration Analyst will support execution of the design and implementation of an interface between S/4 Hana and Coupa, in line with the approved governance model and milestone plan for the designated process area. Coupa System Integration Analyst will play an essential role in designing and implementing the interface and will be acting as SME to ensure that all the regional process requirements are met. This role brings a great opportunity to make a positive and lasting impact not only within the STP process area but also on the entire BD technology landscape.
- Support decision-making process throughout all Athena 2 project phases
- Drive and coordinate project workstreams focused on designing, testing, and implementing S/4 Hana and Coupa interface as well as BuySmart configuration.
- Actively participate in sprint workshops. Prepare necessary inputs and timely follow-up on actions in the assigned domain. Perform analyses and data research as needed.
- Review and validate process documentation, ensuring that BD requirements are properly reflected.
- Prepare, review and update BuySmart documentation according to new developments.
- Document and clarify organizational impacts by identifying inputs for change management.
- Perform and document the results of unit testing (TUT, SIT, UAT). Report back on any issues and work with the consultant and IT to address them.
- Perform any additional tasks and work across different streams in order to deliver the desired project outputs.
- Share knowledge and experience necessary to safeguard the project’s success.
- Cooperate with BuySmart Admin Team on ongoing changes within the system.
We are looking for a candidate with a very good knowledge of Procurement processes and the technology landscape, especially with Coupa and SAP. Prior experience in the STP area, as well as experience in the ERP transition projects, will be an asset.
We would be also looking for:
- Experienced in managing complex projects in close cooperation with multiple partners
- Able to take ownership, think independently and perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English to enable working effectively in a multinational team
- Open to teamwork and collaboration, detail oriented, and eager to learn new things
- Familiar with Enterprise Resources System (ERP) Experience: Coupa, BuySmart and SAP Experience Preferred
- Acquainted with the standard tools used in the STP process, especially to the degree that will enable you to work with these systems/platforms independently or with minimal supervision.
This is a fixed-term role until June 2022.
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick