Executive Search Resourcer (REMOTE)
Job Description SummaryWe globally hire approx. 12,000 associates a year across sales, marketing, engineering, clinical, functional, and manufacturing roles based across over 70 countries. Operating as a Centre of Excellence within the HR organization, we are approx. 200 recruiting professionals responsible for sourcing, attraction, business partnering, candidate management, employer branding and operational efficiency to attract top talent to BD.
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 70,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
About the role
As Executive Search Resourcer, you will support our EMEA Executive Partners to identify talent and build pipelines of candidates. The Executive Search team in EMEA fills approximately 65 positions a year at Associate Director and above (including Director, VP and SVP). In this role, you will partner with the Executive Recruiters to source top diverse talent across different geographies and functions.
This can be a fully remote position in Poland.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating closely with the EMEA Executive Talent Acquisition team to deeply understand the requirements of a role, function, and how it fits into the organization
- Supporting all sourcing activities including first-level interviews
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of search methods (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals, etc.)
- Writing and posting attractive job ads using Textio. Screening and selecting applicants' resumes, updating our applicant tracking system (Workday)
- Developing and advising on diversity sourcing strategies, identifying, and pipelining talent, managing passive applicant pools, targeting research areas to explore the potential to hire top talent
We are looking for a professional with a demonstrable track record in recruitment with a strong focus on sourcing diverse talent for Director Level and above. An enthusiastic learner, you understand complex positions that require credentials and technical expertise. A proficient user of social media such as LinkedIn to network and generate leads, you find creative ways to capture a candidate’s attention during initial reach-out stages.
Agile, you can multitask, manage multiple searches at any one time and balance multiple priorities. You possess strong analytical skills and have a passion for research and data. Furthermore, you are able to work independently with minimal direction.
Other requirements include:
- Proficiency in and experience with an enterprise-wide applicant tracking system; proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience using Workday would be an advantage
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visithttps://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Additional LocationsPOL Krakow - Business Park, POL Warsaw - ul. Cybernetyki, POL Warsaw - ul. Osmanska
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick