HR Specialist-Talent Management (remote/hybrid)
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 70,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
About the role
As HR Specialist you will beresponsible for delivering complex, advanced and outstanding HR administration support to BD associates in EMEA, being responsible for the entire scope of standard, non-standard and ad-hoc requests within the Talent Management/Learning & Development area. Working closely with the Talent Management COE Lead for EMEA, as well as our counterparties from San Antonio and Kuala Lumpur, you will have a strong focus on continuing BD’s journey to enhance and improve processes, procedures and ways of working.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Partnering closely with learning program managers to provide tactical and administrative support
- Ensuring the quality of administrative aspects of the Talent Management process (administrating communication channels, preparing training materials, planning and managing virtual learning sessions)
- Administering technical aspects of Annual Performance Review Process
- Simplifying, standardizing and harmonizing processes across the region and globally
- Leading Continuous Improvement projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent way of working, out-of-the-box mindset
- The ability to operate within a matrix-driven environment
- Proficient in the knowledge and use of technical computer applications specifically within the Microsoft and Google spaces
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to deal with pressure and tight deadlines
- The ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visithttps://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick