Junior Supply Chain Operations Analyst
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
We are looking for a Junior Supply Chain Operations Analyst in Wrocław.
You can look forward to a friendly environment and many possibilities to develop. As a Junior Analyst, you will manage and coordinate multiple key tasks related to supporting the Supply Chain Operations area.
In this role, you will have such daily activities as:
- Expediting and operational follow-up with the different partners in the logistics process (e.g. the European DC, global BD affiliates, Supply Chain Planning) of the following type of orders:
- intercompany outbound sales orders and inbound purchase orders,
- external suppliers inbound purchase orders
- Coordinating transactional management of the orders and stock movements
- Supporting Product Master Data Team with tasks related to ERP system (LOTS) updates – building product database and maintenance.
To be a valuable member of our team we expect that you have preferably 1+ years of relevant business experience in either logistics, customer service, supply chain, or procurement operations.
Additionally we would be looking for:
- Proficiency in use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is key
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus
- Ability to process large amounts of data
- Strong analytical skills, in order to drill down in big data to root cause analysis
- Strong communication skills in English
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick