Process Readiness Assistance GCS, MMS Infusion
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Job Objectives & Primary role responsibilities
- Change Order Assistance Management
- Support QMS documents SOP, SWI and Supporting documents.
- Superuser for LOTS & C2C Administrator for Service Readiness
- Support with creating, updating & review GCS documentation (PVP’s, STKs, Publications & INs)
- Collaborate with the 3rd party Depot center company FLEX.
- Analysis data on request (i.e. ServiceMax data & FSCA remediation)
- Provide daily administrative support to Service Readiness Team
- Manage Process Readiness Group Mail Box
- Create & release GCS Technical Updates on request
- Serial number label Printer Master data Management
- ServiceMax Change Approval Requests
- Ensuring training records updated across GCS (ServiceMax/LMS/C2C)
- Stock management control requests
- Support - Delivering cost saving & process improvement projects
- Service Quality & Compliance Support
- Provide DHR Test Certificates on request
The associate should ensure all relevant processes are performed per internal SOP’s and Service documentation. He / She will adhere to organisation and department policies, quality procedures and protocols.
Desired Competencies & skills
- Excellent communication
- Fluent in English (another European language is a plus)
- Adept at multitasking with great detail orientation
- Capacity to acquire a high-level understanding of technical & Systems issues
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Office tools
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick