Product Master Data Specialist
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
About the role
Product Master Data Specialist is responsible for managing and coordinating multiple key tasks related to the support in the product master data area. This person is responsible for product database maintenance in LOTS application.
- Creation / update / de-activation of Product Master Data in ERP system (LOTS) according to agreed supply chain specifics for Europe and EMA and agreed timing;
- Alignment/communication of Product Master Data in alignment to Enterprise systems
- Responsible for data quality of objects
- Deciding if the creation of Product Master Data objects is necessary; advising the correct object to requestor
- Responsible for creating the connection / link between transactional and functional Product Master Data
- Preparing reports on Team Leader demand
- Coordination of de-activation of PMD objects
- Maintaining the internal procedures according to agreed changes for the Master Data processes
- Cooperation with different departments within BD e.g. Customer Care Organization; Order Management, Logistics COE, Supply Chain COE, Finance, Quality, Commercial Business, Service, etc.
- Supporting a global project
We are looking for candidates with attention to details and accuracy with good communication skills in English. This role will be dedicated to global projects, so we are looking for ambitious candidates that are able to learn quickly to understand processes.
Additionally, we would be looking for:
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Familiarity with MS Excel
- Good analytical skills
- Willingness to work in detail-oriented way and to seek for improvements
- Customer focus
- Aspirations to work in an environment with the most advanced technology
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick