Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
A proactive sales effectiveness support role with strong interpersonal skills heavily passionate about supporting and the analytics of sales process.
You would be a key a part of SFE (Sales Force Effectiveness) team and provide increased structure around Training/Analytics/Support/process/projects within the SFE, as well as drive continuous improvements while improving overall technology investments to align with the evolving business needs.
As SalesForce Analyst you will be:
- Increasing CRM adoption within the organization and across functions, ensuring integrated cross-functional collaboration
- Support and lead training ensuring all material is current
- Active participation in the designated projects
- Support with the release of Salesforce sale process enhancements such as facilitating technical development information into user friendly adoption
- Develop effective working relationships with sales networks and collaborate with partner groups providing service to the business.
- Lead assigned cases and drive performance based upon them
- Handle creation of documentation of the various business processes
- Proactively identifies business risks, inefficiencies, and issues, and works with the SFDC COE to design, test and deploy changes
- Supervises business processes in Salesforce identifying user trends and data trends & suggested actions
- Communicates trends to partners
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to ensure business issues are translated into specific report templates with clear business impact
- To support and handle all sales analysts' requests related to Sales process. Being a first point of contact to Sales Analyst requests.
- KPI’s Support design and maintain strategic dashboards and KPI’s to improve sales & marketing efficiency & alignment
- Maintain business insights reporting and analysis process with multiple data resources
We expect that you have:
- 1-2 year experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM systems
- 1-2 year experience working with PowerBI or similar BI systems
- 2-4 years of shown experience in data analysis and reporting
- Strong confirmed understanding of CRM /PowerBI(Salesforce.com) and specialist-training expertise with systems
- Strong commercial acuity
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, presentation)
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a remote team environment as well as independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong change management and relationship skills
- Must be self-directed and able to work with individuals at all levels, including executive management (comfort in interacting with and presenting to senior leadership and cross functional teams)
- Ability to span multiple technology platforms and the willingness to become proficient in technologies
- Ability to interact with “business” as well as “technical” partners
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organisation
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day. You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
BD values equity in the workplace without discrimination for any disability, class, ethnicity, age, religion, gender identity or sexual orientation
To learn more about BD visit https://bd.com/careers
To ensure the safety of our associates, BD supports remote work where possible. This position is based in the listed location but is temporarily remote-based due to Covid-19. We are continuing to monitor the situation and follow local governmental guidance to advise when is the right time and safe for our associates to return to their BD work location.
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick