Supply Base Compliance Specialist
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Our Shared Service Center in Wrocław is looking for Supply Base Compliance Specialist.
As a Supply Base Compliance Specialist, you will be a member of Supply Base Compliance Team within the Global Product Stewardship organization responsible for collecting material composition, chemical content and regulatory information from BD suppliers. Your role will involve contacting these BD suppliers from all over the world and work with suppliers until the product environmental compliance information made available. Data may also be gathered by extracting data from corporate databases or by conducting research from public information.
Once data has been collected, the Supply Base Compliance Specialist will assess data quality and completeness, eliminate irrelevant data or accurate data. The Supply Base Compliance Specialist will be asked to perform some of the basic statistical work and maintain data in a database. This position is responsible for providing support and mentorship to suppliers and internal BD associates on data set management and dedicated tool. There is always more information out there, and we are continuously improving our process to provide better results.
You should have:
- University degree level required (minimum Bachelor degree); in Biology, Environmental Protection/Electronics or related will be considered as a plus
- Experience in Shared Service Centre organization combined with Customer Service environment will be an additional asset
- Proficient command of English language required (written and spoken),
- Knowledge of any European language will be considered as a plus,
- Strong customer focus: ability to collaborate with individuals from different backgrounds,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Problem solving and team-player skills,
- Good analytical skills,
- Attention to detail,
- Organizational skills: ability to prioritize and react promptly to a variety of requests and needs,
- Good knowledge of MS Office software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick